Thursday, July 30, 2009

Newbie blogger

As I sit and face my life as a blogger, some of my initial thoughts revolve around what do I really want to consider as "blogworthy" thoughts. I don't think they need to be the most deep things I have thought in days but can they be things that even I know are simple and not to deep?

Throughout the day, thoughts come and go. Sometimes I will ask myself, is this something to blog about? I guess the question I need to answer is whether I need to ask that question! Will I simply "know" when something needs a blog? Or do I need to have some kind of rational filter that tells me yes you should blog this or no don't bother?

If anyone reads this blog, let me know if you think similar thoughts or how you handle the whole idea of what is blogworthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment